Update on 2021-10-25
You can deposit digital assets from external platforms or wallets to AscendEX via a deposit address on the platform. How to find the address?
1. Open AscendEX App and click on [Balance].
2. Click on [Deposit].
3. Select the token you want to deposit. Take USDT as an example:
1. Select USDT
2. Select Public Chain Type (fees are different for different chain type)
3. Click [COPY ADDRESS] to copy the deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal address field on the
external platform or wallet. You can also scan the QR Code to deposit
4.For some tokens, a Tag is required for deposit. In this case, please enter both the Tag and Deposit Address when you deposit. Any missing info will lead to potential asset loss. Take a deposit of XRP as an example. Click on [Confirm] to proceed.
5. Copy both the Tag and Deposit Address and paste them into the withdrawal address field on the external platform or wallet.
6. Check the deposit under [History].
7. If you currently do not hold any digital assets, please visit ascendex.com on PC - [Fiat Payment] to purchase and start trading. For further details, please refer to ascendex.com to Implement Credit/Debit Card Payment Solution.
FAQ about Deposit and Withdrawal
What is the number of block confirmations?
What is a destination Tag/Memo/Message?
Why can tokens be deposited and withdrawn over more than one network?
How to Withdraw Digital Assets from AscendEX【PC】